International nursing student currently studying in universities and nursing schools are welcomed to apply for the International Nursing Student Prgoram. Every student coming to SAHZU will be received and assigned by Nursing Department of SAHZU an experienced and English speaking nurse to be in charge of your elective. You will be placed in one or more specialties depending on your choice. There is possibility for you to have hands-on opportunities under the supervision of your tutors during the program. International nursing students from overseas nursing schools such as Azusa Pacific University based in southern California have completed their elective program at SAHZU since 2011. The program is high regarded by all the nursing students.
The program is structured and well developed. If you are accepted in the program, we will offer you:
1. A tailor designed studying schedule that will place you in one or more specialties based on your learning objectives
2. A team of senior English speaking nurses that will take you to work along with them and are keen to answer your questions
3. Lectures about Chinese healthcare system
4. Possible extra activities such as workshops, seminar or tours to local community healthcare center
5. White coats and a hospital ID card that gives you access to most of hospital’s public facilities such as library, gym or canteen
6. An apartment for rent at a lower-than-market price
7. Support on visa application
8. A program completion certificate when the program finishes
We hope whoever apply for this program is a student:
1. currently studying at universities for a degree in Nursing and have completed at least 2 years of nursing studies
2. having a clear goal to this program and open minded about different culture
3. having a basic knowledge of China and Chinese culture
4. having a certain level of either Chinese or English language ability
If you want to apply for this program, please submit the following materials to the International Affairs Office via firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 months prior to proposed program dates.
1. Application Form
2. Passport face page
3. Health proof, such as TB clearance report, physical check up report or immunization record
4. Two recommendation letters by your nursing course teachers in the university letter format
5. One profile picture
Please consult the International Affairs Office via email@example.com if you have any questions.