UCLA Medical Cener pathologists provide written consultation reports in English within 3-7 working days after receiving a complete package of all relevant materials.
How to start the process?
• For inpatients at the International Medicine Department, please inform your attending physician of your request.
• For patients outside the hospital, please contact International Medicine Department and tell us your request.
• Patients provide health history and all medical records necessary for the consultation
• Physicians fill in the telepathology application form
• Patients sign an informed consent
• Patients pay the consultation fee
Step 03: SAHZU transfers the consultation application and materials to UCLA
Step 04: UCLA issues a consultation report in English to SAHZU
Step 05: SAHZU delivers the report to patient