Elder neurological disorders
Botulinum toxin treatment
Myopathy and peripheral nerve disease
Memory disorder and dementia
Wards of neurology: (total 150 beds).
Movement Disorder Division: We provide state-of-the-art treatment for Parkinson disease and other movement disorders, diagnosis and treatment of rare neurodegenerative disease and neurogenetic disease, evaluation for deep brain stimulation.
Stroke division: The multidisciplinary stroke unit is staffed by dedicated specialized technicians, nurses and doctors.
Epilepsy division: treatment of pharmacoresistant epilepsy, Long-term video EEG monitoring and pre-surgical evaluation.
Special diagnostic and treating techniques:
1. Early intrarterial and intravenous thrombolytic therapy for ischemic stroke, the treatment in stroke division.
2. Interventional therapy of cerebral aneurysms, vascular malformations and cerebrovascular stenosis.
3. The 24-hours EEG and video EEG for Epilepsy, syncope, etc.
4. EMG Lab for Neurophylogical study and clinical diagnosis
5. Immunological treatment for multiple sclerosis and myasthenia gravis.
6. Location of epileptic foci by 24-hours EEG, SPECT and PET in refractory epilepsy.
7. Detection of Acetylcholine receptors antibody for myasthenia gravis.
8. Gene tests for neurogenetic disorders.
9. Deep brain stimulation for Parkinson disease and idiopathic tremor.
10. Biopsy of brain, nerve and muscle (tissues examination).
11. Botulinum toxin treatment.