Open positions for young cardiovascular researcher
The Second Affiliated Hospital Zhejiang University School of Medicine (SAHZU) is a comprehensive non-profit public hospital at Hangzhou, China. After one hundred more years of development, SAHZU has evolved into a top-ranked hospital in China and a Joint Commission International Accredited Academic Medical Center. The number of grants awarded by National Natural Science Foundation has been ranked top among the affiliated hospitals to Zhejiang University for 5 years and stands at leading level in China.
Continuing its old-century commitment to serve and nurture the community, SAHZU strives to be an internationally branded hospital with distinguished clinical specialties. Hope we can share our bright future with you.
Candidates must show evidence of commitment to scholarly activity and proof of scientific accomplishments.
Candidates with strong translational clinically relevant research are strongly encouraged to apply. We are particularly interested in individuals with experience in the field of Cardiovascular research, who is/has:
• Under the age of 40 and willing to work full time in China
• A PhD degree holder or equivalent granted by prestigious overseas universitie
• Published at least either two SCI papers (IF=10+) or one paper in top journals and its series such as Cell, Nature, Science as the first or corresponding author
• Potential of becoming leading figures in the future.
The remuneration package is commensurate with experience and open for discussion.
How to apply
Please send us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or hxy0507#126.com:
1. Personal CV
2. A cover letter outlining the relevance of the candidate’s research experience and interests to the position description;
3. A statement of current and proposed research plan;
4. Two representative research papers;
Or if you are interested to know more about the program or have any questions, please feel free to contact us by email too.