Applicants may apply for their Chinese Visa at the Chinese Embassy/Consulate in your home country. Visiting scholars (medical students, residents and fellows) who will be staying in China for more than 6 months are required to obtain a Student Visa, also termed as 'X' Visa. Those who will be staying for less than 6 months may apply for a Visiting Visa, also termed as 'L' Visa.


If you need more information about Chinese visa, please visit here.

Find People

Search by Doctor's Family Name

Find A Department

Search by Department