Our main research areas are:
• Searching for novel biomarker from pheripheral serum for detecting early diabete associated pancreatic cancer.
• Exploring the mechanism of enhancing sensitivity of pancreatic cancer to chemortherapyand.
• Labeling transplanted mice islet with polyvinylpyrrolidone coated superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles for in vivo detection by magnetic resonance imaging.
• Monitoring the response rate of pancreatic cancer to chemotherapy by PET and MRI n situ by labeling target molecular particle.
• The effect of coming molecular target therapy and RFA in HCC and pancreatic cancer.
• Human bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells differentiate into insulin producing cells upon microenvironmental manipulation in vitro and its potential possibility for autotransplantation in the treatment type II diabetes.
• Protecting primary non function of islet graft for islet transplantation
88 Jiefang Road,Shangcheng District Hangzhou,China, 310009
1511 Jianghong Road,Binjiang District Hangzhou,China, 310014
300 Yuanju Road, Shangcheng DIstrict, Hangzhou
456 Qidi Road, Xiaoshan District, Hangzhou, China
1 Xihu Avenue, Shangcheng District, Hangzhou
Zijingang Campus of Zhejiang University, 866 Yuhangtang Road, Xihu District, Hangzhou
Please call +86-571-8971 3988 (8am-5pm, Monday through Friday)
Make an appointment online
The Second Affiliated Hospital
Zhejiang University School of Medicine
88 Jiefang Road, Hangzhou, China
The Needs of Patients and Customers Come First.
The Second Affiliated Hospital Zhejiang University School of Medicine
All Rights Reserved.