The Department offers expert care to patients with a diverse range of endocrine and metabolic disorders: hypothalamus - pituitary disease, thyroid disease, parathyroid disease, adrenal disease, diabetes insipidus, hyperprolactinemia, pancreatic endocrine disease, adenosis, polycystic ovary syndrome, obesity disease, menopausal syndrome, diabetes, obesity, gout, hyperuricemia, hypoglycemia, osteoporosis, and lipid metabolism disorders.
The Department provides following tests for patients:
1. Detection of diabetic metabolic parameters: glycated hemoglobin, fructosamine, insulin / C peptide release test, glucose tolerance test, etc.
2. Assessment of diabetic complications: ankle-arm index, Piccolo multi-function thermometer, Tip Therm temperature superficial sensation detector, TCM400 percutaneous oxygen partial pressure monitors, peripheral vascular testing system, Zeiss fundus camera and other items;
3. Detection of indicators of thyroid disease: a full set of thyroid function, thyroid-related antibodies, thyroid ECT;
4. Detection of indicators of adrenal disease: ACTH, cortisol, VMA, adrenal ECT;
5. Detection of pituitary disease indicators: pituitary hormone test;
6. Detection of bone metabolism: osteocalcin, parathyroid hormone, double energy X-ray bone density;
7. Sex hormone testing: full sex hormones;
8. Body fat determination
88 Jiefang Road,Shangcheng District Hangzhou,China, 310009
1511 Jianghong Road,Binjiang District Hangzhou,China, 310014
300 Yuanju Road, Shangcheng DIstrict, Hangzhou
456 Qidi Road, Xiaoshan District, Hangzhou, China
1 Xihu Avenue, Shangcheng District, Hangzhou
Zijingang Campus of Zhejiang University, 866 Yuhangtang Road, Xihu District, Hangzhou
Please call +86-571-8971 3988 (8am-5pm, Monday through Friday)
Make an appointment online
The Second Affiliated Hospital
Zhejiang University School of Medicine
88 Jiefang Road, Hangzhou, China
The Needs of Patients and Customers Come First.
The Second Affiliated Hospital Zhejiang University School of Medicine
All Rights Reserved.