All members of the department are involved in clinical research, while some have a dedicated basic science interest. Besides, all of them have published extensively and hold the master or PhD degree.
The department leads in developing many complex disease treatments in Zhejiang Province, particularly in combined orthodontics and orthognathic surgery for obstructive sleep apnea syndrome (OSAS), combined orthodontic and periodontitis treatment, pre-treatment and post-treatment of distraction osteogenesis (DO), orthodontic treatment of tempromandibular joint disorder (TMD) and cleft palatal and lip in domestic.
The Department provides management for following conditions:
• Removable partial denture
• Fixed partial denture
• Dental implants.
• Complete denture
• Open bite
• Deep overjet
• Deep overbite
Denal alveolar deformity
• Mandibular dental alveolar hyperplasia or hypoplasia
• Maxillary dental alveolar hyperplasia or hypoplasia
• Bimaxillary dental alveolar protrusion
• Smile gingiva
• Mandible hyperplasia or hypoplasia
• Maxilla hyperplasia or hypoplasia
• Bimaxillary hyperplasia
• Facial asymmetric deformity
• Dento-alveolar and facial syndromes
Complex disease treatment
• Combined orthodontics and orthognathic surgery
• Obstructive sleep apnea syndrome (OSAS)
• Pre-treatment and post-treatment of distraction osteogenesis (DO)
• Tempromandibular joint disorder(TMD)
• Cleft palatal and lip
88 Jiefang Road,Shangcheng District Hangzhou,China, 310009
1511 Jianghong Road,Binjiang District Hangzhou,China, 310014
300 Yuanju Road, Shangcheng DIstrict, Hangzhou
456 Qidi Road, Xiaoshan District, Hangzhou, China
1 Xihu Avenue, Shangcheng District, Hangzhou
Zijingang Campus of Zhejiang University, 866 Yuhangtang Road, Xihu District, Hangzhou
Please call +86-571-8971 3988 (8am-5pm, Monday through Friday)
Make an appointment online
The Second Affiliated Hospital
Zhejiang University School of Medicine
88 Jiefang Road, Hangzhou, China
The Needs of Patients and Customers Come First.
The Second Affiliated Hospital Zhejiang University School of Medicine
All Rights Reserved.